Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sickening refusal of co-payments

I am sickened by our governments management of the NHS.

Our news today covers the suicide of a man who had incurable cancer.

In spite of his GP and oncologist recommending a particular effective drug, our NHS management refused to fund it, or allow him to buy it himself without losing the right to any further NHS treatment.

His decision to commit suicide says it all....

Yet the same government force me to make co-payments for my NHS dental treatment. They bribe smokers in Dundee to quit, yet these folk have already disproportionately loaded the NHS by their smoking, now they suck my taxes for subsidised food.

I attach a few "political posts". I have already written in my blog 3 days earlier, and to the Times newspaper, please do your bit if you agree!

Moorewatch - news of our health service farce is covered in the American site

Times newspaper online

And "Doctors for Reform", a 1000 UK doctor group

No comments: